We do this by promoting local companies and local science & tech jobs, hosting networking and best practices events geared towards entrepreneurs, executives, and the workforce, and promoting the success and growth of local tech companies through strategic initiatives. Our programs include:
- Annual Member Encounters where members can network.
- Learn! Events and Best Practices Workshops where new trends and knowledge are shared.
- Executive Dinners are intimate networking opportunities.
- SCW Members Slack team so that members can informally communicate directly with each other.
- Promotion of local science & tech jobs to help our members build great teams.
Since 2014, Santa Cruz Works has
- brought together 48 local science and tech companies to build the Santa Cruz County tech ecosystem, bridging the tech industry, local government, academia, and the investment community.
- held over 15 workshops and events on best practices and emerging trends in tech.
- created more visibility for Santa Cruz tech companies and ecosystem through print, theatre, radio, and social media awareness-building campaigns.